Thursday 13 June 2013

Book Extracts Notice

  


I have begun posting on Facebook, on a daily basis, extracts from books published by Imagier Publishing. See: https://www.facebook.com/ImagierPublishing

The last few weeks I have presented extracts from my own books, but next week I shall be posting a daily extract from other books published by Imagier Publishing.

The first will be from Gnosticism and Gnosis by Dr. R.A. Gilbert, a well known authority on esoteric subjects. You can also listen to him reading the first chapter of his book on Youtube:

The second will be from Glastonbury: Origins of the Sacred by Dr. Tim Hopkinson-Ball. I hope to have a recording of him reading his book within a couple of weeks.

I would be grateful if you like these extracts to a) like them on facebook, and b) share them - spread the word, as it were, and c) buy the book (shocking, I know!), through your local bookshop. They need supporting if we are to avoid becoming slaves to Amazon.

Your comments are, as always, very welcome.

You can get full information about these books from:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment